Dear Mr.Bernard

|
Thanks so much for your presentation. Before I had known that Kiribati was in trouble but I had no idea how much culture and history would be ruined. I really learned a lot. I learned about where Kiribati actually is (I'm ashamed I didn't know before) and about the daily lives and culture of the citizens there. What affected me the most is the fact that Kiribati is in trouble but so many people don't realize it and just put it aside. Thanks for letting us know how much trouble your country is in and I really hope help will soon be on the way!
To help with global warming, I think before we think about saving electricity and recycling, etc. we should first think about the countries who can't do anything about global warming, the ones that don't have recycling factories or are the ones that are being the most affected by global warming. To do this, for example, Kiribati, if the citizens don't want to move, we should think of ways to if not stop, then reduce the flooding that is happening. I really believe the building some structures would really help.
Anyways, thanks for talking to us today!!!!


0 comments: